Financial management services offered include:
The financial management services offered by CAM include:
- Billing and collecting Association assessments.
- Depositing Association monies.
- Reconciling bank accounts daily.
- Developing and administering a collection policy.
- Providing monthly detailed financial reports to the Board of Directors.
- Coordinating preparation of tax return and annual audit.
- Archiving and storing Association financial records in hard and/or soft copies.
- Maintaining current list of all community owners.
- Coordinating property closings and requests from realtors, lenders, and escrow and title companies.
- Providing community website with access to legal documents and online payments.
- Sending introductory letter to new owners.
- Responding to homeowner account inquiries.
- Completing realtor and lender information forms.
CAM also offers our clients the ability to customize management services to meet your community’s specific needs. Most customized service packages include financial management (above) plus one or more of the following a la carte services:
- Assisting with preparation of the annual operating budget.
- Sending mailings and e-notifications.
- Coordinating and attending fine hearings.
- Processing architectural applications.
- Coordinating your Association’s reserve study.
- Managing requests for proposals.
- Coordinating and attending board meetings and annual meetings.
- Additional manager consultations as needed.
The key to a successful association property management is sound financial management. We pride ourselves in our ability to keep the Board of Directors accurately informed as to the Association’s financial condition and offer full financial support through our programs and services.